|Job Title:||Finance Manager|
|Contact Name:||Richard Tonkin|
|Job Published:||May 21, 2020 18:35|
The Finance Manager is responsible for the day to day running of the UK accounting team and will be responsible for the management accounting, period close and compliance.
Michael Page Finance are delighted to be exclusively partnering a £multi-billion listed Manufacturing and Production group based in Hayes. With a number of market leading brands within their product portfolio, the EMEA region turns over in the region of £200million and have shown strong growth in their latest financial year.
It is a hugely exciting time for the business, with strong investment and a strategy that will look to grow in to new markets and further develop current ones.
Reporting in to the Financial Controller, the business is looking for a technically strong accountant to join there impressive finance team.
The Finance Manager will be responsible for:
- Production of the monthly management accounts for the UK and EMEA regions
- Month end close
- Vat and compliance
- Development of 4 direct reports
- Support the Financial Controller with the EMEA consolidation
- Identify and improve processes
- Production of statutory accounts
- Lead and support the group and external audits
The successful candidate will be a qualified ACA/CIMA/ACCA accountant and have demonstrable experience in:
- Financial and management accounting
- ERP and consolidation systems experience; such as SAP and Hyperion
- Ideally have experience within a regional or subsidiary finance role within a group environment
- Strong excel skills; able to manipulate data
- Able to work to tight deadlines and manage multiple work-flows
- Management of direct reports would be advantageous
- Able to build strong business relationships with both finance and non-finance stakeholders
The Finance Manager role is based at the newly renovated headquarters in Hayes and comes with a competitive salary based on experience.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's