Wakefield, West Yorkshire
£35000 - £38000 per annum
7 days ago
Michael Page are looking for a Finance Manager to join a Public Sector organisation on a permanent basis based in Wakefield.
A well established health care organisation are looking for a Finance Manager to join their established Finance team. They are based in Wakefield and offer a competitive benefits package. This role will report into the Head of Finance and have overall responsibility for the Finance team.
Duties of the role will include but are not limited to, providing financial support across the organisation, working with budget holders across the organisation, supporting and managing the wider team, preparing and monitoring of the forecasts, preparing and setting budgets, producing reconciliations, VAT queries, year end accounts, preparing statutory returns, dealing with queries and other ad hoc duties
The successful candidate will:
- Be a Qualified Accountant - CIMA/ ACCA/ ACA/ CIPFA ESSENTIAL
- Have held a similar position previously ESSENTIAL
- Have an in-depth knowledge of financial and accounting procedures ESSENTIAL
- Be confident preparing budgets and forecasts ESSENTIAL
- Have managed staff previously DESIRABLE
£35,000 - £38,000 + Finance Manager + Permanent Opportunity + Wakefield based + Competitive benefit package