Wakefield, West Yorkshire
£38000 - £42000 per annum
18 days ago
Michael Page are recruiting for a really exciting Finance Manager role to join a commercial Not for Profit organisation based in Wakefield with excellent career opportunities.
The client is a well -known commercial Not for Profit organisation. They have an excellent reputation and offer a range of career opportunities. They are well established and they are looking for a Finance Manager to join their successful team. They offer a range of competitive benefits and offer a supportive and collaborative working environment.
As a Finance Manager duties will include but are not limited to, supporting key contracts for the organisation, generating revenue, variance analysis, budgeting and forecasting, business partnering across the organisation, working with senior stakeholders, providing analysis, month end duties, updating the P&L, producing cost/ benefit analysis for the organisation, developing models, dealing with queries and other ad hoc duties.
The successful candidate will:
- Be a Qualified Accountant (ACCA, CIMA, ACA, CIPFA etc) ESSENTIAL
- Be educated to a degree level ESSENTIAL
- Have prepared management accounts ESSENTIAL
- Have worked with stakeholders previously ESSENTIAL
- Have excellent communication skills ESSENTIAL
- Be looking to progress and develop their career ESSENTIAL
£38,000 - £42,000 + Finance Manager + Permanent position + Wakefield/ Leeds based + Commercial Not for Profit organisation + career opportunities