25 days ago
Hays Senior Finance
Manufacturing - Finance Manager - Progressive business - Sustainable and growing market
My client a rapidly growing manufacturing business based on the outskirts of Cheltenham on the Gloucestershire and Oxfordshire border are currently looking to recruiting for a Finance Manager to lead their IT and Finance function directly responsible for three members of staff.
You will be responsible for:
- Monthly Management accounts for the Group, as well as the monthly consolidation of group accounts and reporting.
- Budgeting and forecasting, including cash control and cashflow forecasting.
- Overseeing all aspects of Group Taxation including R&D tax credits/patent box
- Managing our statutory accounts and liaison with Auditors
- Act as the primary Bank relationship holder for day to day banking
- Management of Insurance, including Credit Insurance across the Group.
You will be a Qualified accountant with at least 3 years post qualification experience. You will have experience of and enjoy effective team management, strong IT skills especially Excel & ERP systems are essential.
In return for your hard work, you will be offered a competitive salary with a company car or allowance. They also offer a group pension scheme with matched contributions, flexi-time and other exciting benefits. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone to develop there career in a fast moving sustainable market.