|Job Title:||Finance Manager|
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||£60000 - £65000 per annum + Bonus + Strong Pension + Perks|
|Contact Name:||Jordan Davenport-Smith|
|Job Published:||April 07, 2020 05:00|
This a broad, project-focused Finance Manager role with a leading development consultancy based in City of London. Hybrid blend of commercial and reporting responsibilities. £65K + Bonus + Strong Pension.
Our client is leading development consultancy, overseeing many development projects in their extensive portfolio (both private and civil contracts). Having grown by a mixture of organic and acquisitional means they are looking to assist this growth by bringing in a Finance Manager to oversee and act as finance lead on a portfolio of projects (based in the City of London Office).
This role sits within a team of 6-7 which is made up of blend of industry and ACA background candidates. They are a great team, which I've placed into before, and you would be given a lot of autonomy, whilst having a strong support structure around you.
As Financial Manager of your portfolio you would act as finance lead on those projects with the following key responsibilities:
- Manage commercial aspects of all projects including budgeting, forecasting and analysis as well as oversight and development of project models
- Business partner with Project Managers and Commercial Directors
- Oversee the completion of Statutory Accounts and review Management Accounts. (Management Accounting team feed into this role so there will be some workflow management of juniors).
- Presentation to the Board with analysis and commentary
- Manage key stakeholder relationships including Board Members, Funder/Banks, Rating Agencies and Client Representatives
- ACA qualified (Top tier practice) or Industry Qualified Accountant
- Audit Manager level if in practice still
- Highly developed interpersonal skills - need to be able to manage internal and external stakeholders
- Strong excel proficiency
- Proactive with a proven ability to work autonomously and perform under pressure
- Able to commute to City of London
What's On Offer
- Up to £65K experience dependent
- Discretionary bonus
- Strong pension (10% non-contributory)
- Additional opt in/opt out benefits
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's