|Job Title:||Finance Manager|
|Contact Name:||Lorna Wilson|
|Job Published:||March 16, 2020 18:06|
I am currently recruiting a Finance Manager for a global media company based in Central London - The team you will be joining are responsible f or all accounting, analysis and reporting for international product area of the business. You will be responsible for:
- Assist in preparing the annual budgets and monthly forecasts with commentary of financial results including variance analysis for actuals, budget and forecast; communicates results to departments heads.
- Prepares and looks after the cash forecast.
- Creates and maintains management P&Ls and provides financial analysis as requested by the business.
- Partners with US Finance to manage consolidated results.
- Liaises with shared services finance to ensure all revenue, cash, purchase orders and invoices are entered, coded, processed and paid timely; manages new vendor set ups on behalf of department.
- Manages the financial reporting.
- Assists in preparing statutory accounts and with any audit queries. You will be a qualified accountant with hands on experience of producing managing and financial accounts. You will join a high performing supportive team in a business company made up of knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people. As this role is on an interim basis. Only candidates on up to 2 weeks' notice will be considered
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Senior Finance Analyst
£50000 - £60000 per annum
Project Finance Accountant
City of London, London
£50000.00 - £55000.00 per annum + + bonus + benefits
Commercial Finance Analyst
£40000 - £50000 per annum
Financial Accounting Manager
Assistant Audit Manager - Commercial (Happy to talk flexible working)
£Competitive + benefits