|Job Title:||Finance Manager|
|Salary:||£60000 - £65000 per annum + Excellent Bonus and Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Jessica Veiga|
|Job Published:||March 13, 2020 17:26|
£60,000 - £65,000 per annum plus Bonus and Excellent Benefits
Our client is a rapidly growing business looking for a Talented and Ambitious Accountant to join their expanding team.
This is a vital role working closely with Senior Management where you will be responsible for all financial aspects of the business and the ability to take a wider oversight role within the business.
You will manage and oversee the financial reporting, taxation and AP/AR functions.
- Day to day run and financial management of the business including oversight of general ledger postings and transactions
- Management of 2 direct reports
- Supervision of the month end process and the production of monthly management accounts
- Review of monthly management accounts including detailed monthly P&L reviews and challenging of balance sheet reconciliations, leading to the identification, risks and opportunities
- Producing accurate and insightful MI and KPI analysis
- Production of departmental/segmental P&L reporting on a monthly basis
- Review of monthly VAT returns submitted to HMRC
- Liaising with commercial/operational functions regularly regarding the financial performance of departments
- Submission of company short-term and long-term cash flow forecasts
- Managing the production of an reviewing year-end audit packs before they are submitted to external auditors
- Ad-hoc tasks and projects
The successful candidate will be a Qualified Accountant with previous experience doing a similar role. You will have excellent technical and interpersonal skills and the ability to manage a well established team.
You will be a professional, resourceful and self sufficient individual with a keen eye to detail, an ability to research, analyse and implement new ideas.
This is a genuinely exciting opportunity to join an organisation whose name has become synonymous quality and innovation.
AGY - Vitae Financial Recruitment
We Exist To Be Different - Membership NOT Registration
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
£35000.00 - £45000.00 per annum
£40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + excellent benefits