|Job Title:||Finance Manager|
|Location:||High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire|
|Salary:||£50000 - £60000 per annum + car|
|Contact Name:||Richard Hailey|
|Job Published:||March 11, 2020 15:19|
The Finance Manager is a vital role within a large and profitable multinational organisation. Reporting directly to senior management you will develop and mentor the team, whilst being involved in key projects, improving processes, controls and analysing complex issues and presenting solutions.
A large household name
- Managing a team of AP & AR and taking a lead on day to day financial activities including analysis and review of monthly financial accounts, Fixed Asset Register, VAT returns, petty cash and the review of Financial Planning.
- Quarterly results to group and senior management
- Track and maintain financial controls and systems within the business, identifying and recommending potential operational efficiency's and improvements to working practices and procedures.
- Write and review key reports for senior stakeholders.
- Key support in a number of high-profile projects.
- Mentor and develop your team and their capabilities.
- Education and background in Accounting or Finance
- 2 year+ of experience as an Finance Manager
- Attention to detail
- Understanding and knowledge of accounting principles, practices, standards, laws and regulations
- Team management of AP/AR
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Ability to explain complex issues and present technical information clearly
- Excellent in MS Office especially in Excel and IT skills
- ACCA, CIMA, ACA or equivalent qualification
A competitive package and scope for internal grow, ability to develop leadership and management skills, work for a huge global brand.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's