£45000.00 - £50000.00 per annum
25 days ago
Hays Senior Finance
A permanent Finance Manager job paying up to £50k for a manufacturing organisation near Malvern.
£45,000-50,000 per annum
Your new company
Hays are delighted to be supporting a leading manufacturing organisation near Malvern with the recruitment of a Finance Manager on a permanent basis.
Part of a larger Group that is AIM listed and employs over 2000 people, the business has over 20 years' experience and is classed as a leader in their field.
Your new role
Reporting into the Divisional FD offsite, you will take full responsibility of the finance function supporting across a number of key areas. Not only will you be responsible for the core day-to-day activities but you'll also work closely with senior management to maintain controls, identify procedures and key management information to help drive through improved efficiencies and margins.
- Preparation of monthly management accounts to tight deadlines
- Preparation of annual accounts to tight deadlines
- Preparation of weekly reports
- Reporting of weekly cash flow information and forecasting
- Monthly flash reports
- Year-end pack and supporting reports
- Management of year-end audit schedules and correspondence
- Preparation for and management of audit
- Annual budgeting
- Quarterly reforecasting
- Support with financial planning
- Support senior management by identifying key issues and suggesting solutions
- Stock management
- Review of stock turns/provisions
- Management of slow moving/obsolete stock
- Identify system reports and improvements of controls
- Management of 3 staff
What you'll need to succeed
- Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) - QBE may be considered
- Manufacturing experience
- Commercially minded
- Proven track record in driving change
- Used to working within a large Group environment
- Able to meet tight deadlines and work under pressure
- Strong communicator with the ability to present at a senior level
- Advanced Excel skills and good systems knowledge (Navision preferable)
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.