|Job Title:||Finance Manager|
|Location:||Birmingham, West Midlands|
|Salary:||£50000 - £55000 per annum + plus car allowance and bonus.|
|Contact Name:||James Gibson|
|Job Published:||March 03, 2020 12:23|
This is vital role within a large and profitable division a multinational organisation. Reporting directly to senior management you will develop and mentor a large team, whilst being involved in key projects, improving processes, controls and analysing complex issues and presenting solutions.
Our client is well renowned international organisation, whose head office is based in Birmingham, near the Birmingham Business park. They are looking to appoint a high calibre Finance Manager to lead a team and work closely with senior stakeholders, ensuring the continued growth and success of the division.
A high-profile opportunity with direct access to senior stakeholders, you will oversee a team whilst managing management and financial accounting processes, providing required technical information to senior management.
Duties will include:
- Managing a team and taking a lead on day to day financial activities including; analysis and review of monthly management accounts, Fixed Asset Register, VAT returns, petty cash and the review of Financial Planning.
- Track and maintain financial controls and systems within the business, identifying and recommending potential operational efficiencies and improvements to working practices and procedures.
- Write and review key reports for senior stakeholders.
- Key support in a number of high-profile projects.
- Mentor and develop your team and their capabilities.
- Qualified ACA/ ACCA/ CIMA accountant with a strong academic record
- Experience of leading and mentoring an accounting / finance team
- Must have great attention to detail and excellent communication skills across all levels
- A team player with exceptional interpersonal skills are essential
- Identify areas for improvement and be a driver of change
- Strong people manager with demonstratable experience of working unsupervised
- Proven experience of planning both short and long-term with strong technical skills
Up to £55,000 + Car allowance and Bonus
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Finance Manager (Professional Services)
£60000.00 - £65000.00 per annum + bonus
Interim Finance Manager
£250.00 - £300.00 per day
Interim Finance Manager
£45000 - £55000 per annum
Head of Finance
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£90000.00 - £110000.00 per annum + bonus
Head of Finance and Administration
45000 pro rata (3 days per week)