|Job Title:||Finance Manager|
|Salary:||£127 - £60000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Kavita Sharma|
|Job Published:||February 14, 2020 18:08|
Your new company
A dynamic manufacturing business is currently recruiting for a Finance Manager at their Head office in Bracknell. A well-established business with an industry leading presence. The role sits within a busy team reporting directly to the Financial Controller.
Your new role
Your new role will be a key position within the finance team, responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Management of month end reporting and leading on variance analysis, balance sheet reconciliations and compiling board packs
- Support and develop the existing finance team
- Leading on maintenance and upgrade of existing ERP system
- Stock valuation and analysis
- VAT preparation and submissions
- Cashflow forecasting
- Payroll management
- Supporting and working closely with the Financial Controller
- Working closely with auditors and year end accounting
- Ad hoc project work as required
What you'll need to succeed
You will ideally be ACA, ACCA or CIMA qualified with exposure and experience of managing a busy finance department, ideally within an SME bushiness. Experience of the manufacturing industry would be useful but is not essential. You will also be a supportive manager who is keen to develop and train staff members.
What you'll get in return
You will be offered a competitive salary, flexibility around core working hours, 25 days holidays and other benefits. In addition to this you will have free onsite car parking available. This is a great opportunity to work in a challenging yet supportive environment and an opportunity to be mentored by a team of well-established finance leaders.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's