|Job Title:||Finance Manager|
|Location:||Birmingham, West Midlands|
|Salary:||£40000 - £45000 per annum + excellent benefits|
|Contact Name:||Imogen Brown|
|Job Published:||February 13, 2020 19:18|
Are you looking for a dynamic Finance Manager position with 35 days holiday allowance?
Do you want to lead and manage a fast-paced finance function and a small team?
Would working with multiple senior stakeholders to deliver insightful financial information excite you?
Based in North Birmingham, this educational institution going through an exciting period of significant growth and change to recruit a Finance Manager. This is a multi-faceted position covering a varied oversight of areas across finance.
- Work as an effective business partner across multiple areas of the organisation
- Lead on monthly management accounting, delivering insightful financial information to various senior stakeholders, including all budgeting and forecasting duties.
- Prepare year-end reporting and work as a first point of contact for auditors during the external audit
- Manage a small team of staff within the finance team and work to develop and coach them in line with their own ambitions and the organisation's goals
- Work to develop the finance systems and act as the first point of contact for any queries in this area
- 35 days holiday in addition to bank holidays
- Very generous pension package
- Free use of gym facilities
- Flexible working arrangements
- Working from home opportunities
- Fast-paced and exciting culture
The Successful Candidate
- A qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA/CIFA) with significant post qualified experience
- A confident communicator with ability to deliver complex financial information to senior, non-finance stakeholders
- Ideally have experience of using Business World accounting system
- Ideally experience within the education sector however all candidates will be considered
- Strong excel skills
- Relevant experience of leading on both financial and management accounting
This role is looking for a quick turnaround so please apply as soon as possible as the vacancy may close before the closing date.
This is an excellent opportunity to take advantage of brilliant benefits as well as the chance to really put your own stamp on a great organisation. Apply now!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Commercial Finance Manager
£32000.00 - £40000.00 per annum
Senior Finance Manager
£55000.00 - £60000.00 per annum + benefits
Director of Finance
Up to £70000.00 per annum + Local Government Pension Scheme
Head of Finance
Up to £55000.00 per annum + excellent benefits
Finance Business Partner
£47k - 49k per year