|Job Title:||Finance Manager|
|Salary:||£50000 - £55000 per annum + Excellent Bonus and Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Jessica Veiga|
|Job Published:||February 13, 2020 18:02|
£50,000 - £55,000 per annum plus Bonus and Excellent Benefits
Our client is a rapidly growing business looking for a Talented and Ambitious Accountant to join their expanding team.
This is a vital role working closely with Senior Management where you will be responsible for all financial aspects of the business and the ability to take a wider oversight role within the business.
- Manage, motivate and develop the financial accounting team
- Supervise and review performance of direct reports
- Monitor and control the team's monthly entity close process in-line with the overall group reporting timetable
- Maximise efficiency and effectiveness of processes by maintaining a continuous improvement program
- Monitor progress of accounts preparation, audit and filing of financial statements of trading entities
- Support corporate tax team with preparation of in-country tax reporting
- Maintain a strong, robust control environment in line with the financial accounting team
- Ensure effective internal controls are in place and compliance with GAAP and applicable regulatory legislation for financial and tax reporting
The successful candidate will be a Qualified Accountant with previous experience doing a similar role. You will have excellent technical and interpersonal skills and the ability to manage a well established team. Strong current UK GAAP and IFRS knowledge with the ability to apply practically to real accounting issues is essential.
You will be a professional, resourceful and self sufficient individual with a keen eye to detail, an ability to research, analyse and implement new ideas.
This is a genuinely exciting opportunity to join an organisation whose name has become synonymous quality and innovation.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£50000 - £60000 per annum
£40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum
West London, London
£50000 - £55000 per annum + Benefits include Car-£5k, Bonus- 10%
£52000 - £58000 per annum + Bonus