27 days ago
Hays Senior Finance
Finance Manager - Working with an Arts/Culture organisation (dance) managing all aspects of finance. £35m org.
Your new company:
A world class dance organisation with not for profit status and an income of £35m. The organisation has a team of 7 and this role reports to the Head of Finance. Offices are based in Central London (East).
Your new role:
The Finance Manager will work closely with the interim Head of Finance to support the delivery of timely and accurate financial reports for the Company and lead on day-to-day financial transactions, providing leadership and management support to direct reports. The role will business partner a number of key Departments in the organisation, including Development (fundraising), Engagement, Marketing, Human Resources and Executive.
* Management of two including a Finance Officer
* Production of the monthly management accounts.
* Preparation of the annual budget and quarterly forecasts in liaison with the budget holders.
* Oversee the purchase ledger function and provide cover for team absences.
* Approve new supplier set ups and bank detail changes on SUN.
* Review the weekly BACS and appropriate authorisation on banks.
* Review the weekly payroll for suppliers and freelancers.
* Contribute towards cash flow management/projections.
* Assisting in preparation of the year end accounts and the various balance sheet reconciliations.
What you'll need to succeed:
The ideal candidate will be an experienced
* ACA/ACCA/CIMA fully qualified accountant with significant post qualification working experience in the Charity/Not for Profit/Arts sectors.
* Proven experience of financial and management reporting, audit management, charity tax and VAT (including partial exemption) and commercial financial analysis.
* Knowledge of SUN and Q&A is desirable
What you'll get in return:
The organisation offers a competitive package of benefits including pension and flexible working arrangements.
What you need to do now:
Please apply ASAP to be considered!