|Job Title:||Finance Manager|
|Salary:||£45000 - £55000 per annum + Plus Benefits plus Bonus|
|Contact Name:||Jessica Veiga|
|Job Published:||January 24, 2020 16:40|
£45,000 - £55,000 per annum plus Excellent Benefits
Our client is a rapidly growing SME business looking for a Talented and Ambitious Qualified Accountant to join their expanding team.
This is a vital role working closely with Senior Management where you will be responsible for all financial aspects of the business and the ability to take a wider oversight role within the business.
- Accountable for the financial management and financial operations of the business
- Responsible for planning, implementing, managing and controlling all financial-related activities including the development of longer term financial planning
- Direct responsibility for accounting, finance, forecasting, strategic planning and deal analysis
- As a key member of the leadership team, the Finance Manager will report to the company's Senior Managers and assume a strategic role in the overall management of the company
- Assist in formulating the company's future direction and supporting tactical initiatives
- Monitor, evaluate and report on business performance compered to plans
- Develop financial and tax strategies
- Oversee all transactions and processing systems
- Implement operational best practices to ensure the business remains streamlined
- Provide strategic recommendations to enhance financial performance and deliver new business opportunities
- Ensure effective internal controls are in place and compliance with GAAP and applicable regulatory legislation for financial and tax reporting
The successful candidate will be a Qualified Accountant with experience doing a similar role. You will have excellent technical and interpersonal skills and the ability to challenge the status quo where possible.
You will be a professional, resourceful and self sufficient individual with a keen eye to detail, an ability to research, analyse and implement new ideas.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£50000 - £55000.00 per annum
£65000 - £75000 per annum + Bonus and Benefits
£60000 - £65000 per annum + Excellent Bonus and Benefits
£40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum