6 days ago
Hays Senior Finance
Your new company
A local leading global supply chain solutions provider who has grown rapidly over the last 2 years and will continue to grow strongly. This role has arisen following a restructure where the existing Financial Controller role has been split, creating a new Finance Manager position.
Your new role
To manage a small yet established finance team and produce the month end management accounts for the UK operation. The team itself is mainly transactional and the role reports directly into the Group Finance Director.
- Manage finance team on daily basis. Set objectives, performance reviews
- Production of monthly management accounts to tight deadlines (2 day close)
- Expenses & overhead monitoring, forecasting and budgeting
- Quarterly reconciliations of balance sheet and consignment stocks
- AR/AP reviews
- VAT/Intrastats for UK & Europe
- Improvement projects - efficiency savings and system driven processes
- Liaising with auditors, outside companies and other internal stakeholders
- Use/refine/develop finance KPI's
- Deliver a 'best in class' finance function
What you'll need to succeed
- Fully Qualified Accountant
- Advanced Excel
- Staff Management Experience
What you'll get in return
38 hr week
Early finish on a Friday
Competitive benefits package including Bonus, Pension, 25 days holiday
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.