4 days ago
6 months +
Hays Senior Finance
I am currently recruiting a Financial Controller for the UK entity of a global business. As a business they have continued to grow globally both organically and through acquisition in the UK. This role is sat within the head offices and is responsible for 5 P+Ls. The role is reporting directly to the Managing Director with global stakeholder interaction.
- Monthly, quarterly and interim reporting of management accounts
- Preparation of annual budgets for the above entities and re-forecasts throughout the year.
- Preparation of monthly headcount for all the above entities including analysis of all starters/leavers and variances to budget/forecast.
- Liaising with heads of department and the MD to ensure accurate reporting /forecasting & budgeting at a departmental level
- Deal with audit queries to achieve timely sign off of the statutory accounts.
This role is looking for someone to start at soon as possible but will wait up to a month. The ideal candidate will be a qualified accountant with hands on experience of management accounts. You will be joining a high performing team in a well-regarded part of the business. Working closely with an impressive Finance Director and Managing Director it is a great opportunity for someone looking to step into a Financial Controller role.