City of London, London
£40000 - £50000 per annum + Benefits
9 days ago
Vitae Financial Recruitment Ltd
Our client, a growing health company in London, are looking to employ a new Finance Manager to take them forward (on a part-time basis). The ideal candidate will have a diverse skillset, within management accounts, financial accounts & financial reporting, with experience leading a small team. The company has a strong focus on work life balance, including flexible working for the correct candidate.
* Line Manager two Finance Assistants.
* Allocate finance functions, including invoicing, bank reconciliations & year end accounts preparations.
* Investigate variances & provide analysis of differences.
* Produce regular management accounts.
* Produce annual budgets, monitor progress against the budget.
* Develop & Control the accounting systems.
* Modelling costs of any organisational or structural change.
* Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA or CIMA) or Qualified by experience.
* 5 years accounting experience.
* Line Management Experience.
If successful, you'll join a growing company who are in the process of expanding; they are looking for someone to take them to the next level & supervise the growing of the finance function.