|Job Title:||Finance Manager|
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||£40000 - £50000 per annum + Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Toby Sweeney|
|Job Published:||January 09, 2020 18:15|
Our client, a growing health company in London, are looking to employ a new Finance Manager to take them forward (on a part-time basis). The ideal candidate will have a diverse skillset, within management accounts, financial accounts & financial reporting, with experience leading a small team. The company has a strong focus on work life balance, including flexible working for the correct candidate.
* Line Manager two Finance Assistants.
* Allocate finance functions, including invoicing, bank reconciliations & year end accounts preparations.
* Investigate variances & provide analysis of differences.
* Produce regular management accounts.
* Produce annual budgets, monitor progress against the budget.
* Develop & Control the accounting systems.
* Modelling costs of any organisational or structural change.
* Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA or CIMA) or Qualified by experience.
* 5 years accounting experience.
* Line Management Experience.
If successful, you'll join a growing company who are in the process of expanding; they are looking for someone to take them to the next level & supervise the growing of the finance function.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£40000.00 - £44000.00 per annum
Lewes, East Sussex
£52845 - £58724 per annum
Up to £300.00 per day
Finance Business Partner
£55000 - £58000 per annum + Pension, Generous Bens
Head of Finance
Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear
Up to £57000.00 per annum + excellent benefits