|Job Title:||Finance Manager|
|Contact Name:||Andrew Piercy|
|Job Published:||January 08, 2020 18:04|
My client an established and rapidly growing SME based in Herefordshire are currently looking to recruit for a Finance Manager to report directly in the Finance Director. This is a full-time position responsible for the Management of the finance function. You will provide management accounting support to the Finance Director as well as offering support to the finance team with treasury, purchase ledger and sales ledger duties.
This role is number two within finance and will deputise as and when for the FD, so you will need the gravitas and ambition to be able to work within a demanding and fast moving business.
Tasks will include:
- Month-end management account preparation
- Management of a team
- Year-end preparation and Audit assistance
- P&L and balance sheet review and reconciliation
- Journal preparation and posting
- Maintaining FAR and annual depreciation
- Reporting and analysis to be undertaken when required
- VAT returns for the group
- Maintaining management schedules
The following skills and experience are essential for this role
- Qualified or QBE
- Knowledge using Dynamic 365 Business Central advantageous but not essential
- Excellent IT skills including all Microsoft Office programs.
- A demonstrable knowledge of relevant financial accounting reporting rules.
- Strong interpersonal communications and presentation skills.
- Strong administrative skills, with the ability to multi-task in a busy environment, meet deadlines and maintain a high attention to detail.
- Ability to efficiently communicate with a wide range of people via phone and email.
- To be confident with internal and external stakeholders.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
This is a fantastic role for an ambitious and driven candidate looking to take their career to the next level. You will receive a competitive salary with extensive exposure across the wider business.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£50000 - £60000 per annum
£50000 - £60000 per annum
Head of Finance
£45000.00 - £53000.00 per annum + pension
Senior Management Accountant
Leeds, West Yorkshire
£45000 - £50000 per annum + Car Allowance + Bonus