Finance Manager - 12 month Fixed Term Contract
|Job Title:||Finance Manager - 12 month Fixed Term Contract|
|Salary:||£45000 - £55000 per annum|
|Start Date:||January 2020|
|Contact Name:||Maria Hallford|
|Job Published:||October 21, 2019 15:02|
Working closely with the Finance Director, you will be responsible for management accounting, monthly reporting, forecasting and budgeting.
Globally recognised business with excellent facilities for employees
As Finance Manager your main responsibilities will include:
- Preparation of the monthly and annualised management accounts including profit and loss, cash flow, balance sheet, budgets, variance analysis and other statements
- Preparation of sales reports and margin analysis for the commercial teams
- Preparation of expenditure reports for department heads
- Controlling the fixed asset register providing capex analysis and reporting
- Work closely with the Finance Director in implementing a new ERP system
- Staff management of a team of 2
My client is looking for a Qualified Accountant with a solid background in a Finance Manager / Management Accountant role.
You must have good attention to detail and be able to deal with high volumes of data in Excel.
My client is looking for someone to start in January but will start the interview process in November.
Up to £55,000 dependent on experience
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Interim Finance Director
St. Austell, Cornwall
Finance Controller - Growing SME - Surrey
£50000 - £60000 per annum
Reporting and Management Accounting Manager
£33,107 - £44,336 + £2,000/£4,000 Accountancy Allowance
£45000 - £50000 per annum
Richmond upon Thames, London
Up to £50000 per annum