£36 - £50000.00 per annum
21 days ago
Hays Senior Finance
Permanent Finance Manager job opportunity based in Swindon with parking paying up to £50,000 per annum.
Your new company
You'll be joining a medium sized organisation where you will report into the FD with a team of 5 direct reports of transactional finance staff.
Your new role
You will be responsible for the management of the financial operations with thee following key responsibilities:
- Accurate reconciliation of all bank accounts
- Management of the cashbooks for the organisation and it's subsidiary companies
- Ensuring all ledgers are closed in a timely fashion in line with the month end process
- Cashflow reporting
- Assist with the production of monthly management accounts
- Assist with the preparation of annual statutory accounts and financial statements
- Approval of the monthly payroll and completion of related journals
What you'll need to succeed
You'll be a qualified Accountant (ACCA, CIMA or ACA) with demonstrable experience of working in a similar role where you've managed a team. You'll need experience of monthly management accounts with strong technical accounting skills. You'll need to have excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to work closely with a range of stakeholders including non-finance professionals.
What you'll get in return
You'll earn £40,000 - £50,000 per annum alongside a number of very competitive benefits including enhanced pension, holiday and flexible working. You'll also have access to onsite parking.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.