|Job Title:||Finance Manager|
|Salary:||£45000.00 - £50000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Karo De Schryver|
|Job Published:||December 10, 2019 16:39|
Finance Manager for a start-up retailer that is expanding quickly.
Currently I`m recruiting a Finance Manager role for a start-up retailer. The company was founded in 2017 and has expanded quickly. The company is based in Central London and specialised in the Retail sector. They have built partnerships with some key retailers.
Your new role
The new Finance Manager will report directly to the CFO. You will be responsible for:
- Engaging with colleagues across the company to support projects and day to day service provision
- P&L, Cash flow and balance sheet reporting
- Supporting the CFO to execute the strategic/ operational planning
- Budgeting, forecasting and reporting processes
- Delivering value added analysis - business performance improvement
What will you need to succeed
- Newly ACA, ACCA or CIMA Qualified (2017, 2018 or 2019)
- Excellent Excel skills
- Retail experience is an advantage
- Ideally experience with Salesforce and working with databases
- Good communicator, team player and highly motivated
What will you get in return
The new Finance Manager will join a fast-growing company who is continuously looking for improvement and innovation. The team is a unique blend of commercial, operations and artisan talent. The company has a flat structure and has an open-plan environment. You will get a competitive salary based on your experience.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Karo now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£50000 - £55000 per annum + Bonus
Leeds, West Yorkshire
£40000 - £45000 per annum + + £5k flexible working benefit
£45000 - £60000 per annum