|Job Title:||Finance Manager|
|Location:||South West London, London|
|Salary:||£40000 - £42000 per annum + excellent benefits|
|Contact Name:||Imogen Brown|
|Job Published:||December 04, 2019 17:58|
Are you a finalist or newly qualified accountant, looking for your next opportunity to progress?
Are you looking to manage a small team and provide development opportunities through coaching and mentoring?
Do you want to work as an effective business partner to multiple stakeholders to collaborate and advise on budgets?
This opportunity is a brilliant role for an aspiring Finance Manager to join a small-medium sized charity based in South West London.
- Work as an effective business partner to multiple stakeholders across the charity to communicate and advise on financial matters
- Produce detailed and accurate management reporting including all month end journals, accruals, prepayments and payroll reporting
- Manage a small team of Accounts Assistants whilst offering development opportunities through coaching and mentoring
- Take responsibility of stock budgets and reconciliations
- Support the Head of Finance in improvements for the finance function including system and processes
The successful candidate will be:
- A finalist or newly qualified accountant (ACA/CIMA/ACCA/CIPFA)
- Experienced in preparing management accounts and communication complex financial data to budget holders
- Ideally experience in supervising or line managing staff previously (not essential)
- Knowledgeable in working within the not for profit sector (not essential)
- A strong communicator with a desire to progress in their career
This opportunity boasts a strong holiday allowance of 28 days plus bank holidays, a 7% pension contribution and flexible working opportunities. With a strong working culture and a friendly team, this could be the next opportunity for you.
Please apply now - applications are being considered with a view to start the interviewing process before the new year so get in touch now!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's