|Job Title:||Finance Manager|
|Salary:||£45000 - £52000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Imogen Brown|
|Job Published:||November 29, 2019 08:52|
Do you want to manage the finance function of a charity which provides life changing research for millions across the UK?
Does managing a small and effective team whilst providing development opportunities for them interest you?
Do you want to work for a charity which provides excellent benefits and opportunities to work with senior stakeholders?
- Managing the finance function and working to support the Finance Director in all financial reporting responsibilities
- Responsibility for producing management reports including all budgeting and forecasting responsibilities
- Producing the first draft of financial statements for the annual report
- Business partnering with multiple stakeholders, communicating financial information, guidance and advice to them
- Line managing a small team whilst overseeing and ensuring accuracy across the transactional functions such as AP/AR/bank reconciliations
This organisation is a small but effective medical research charity, providing medical research for millions across the UK. They are going through an exciting period of change with opportunity to put a stamp on the position by implementing new and effective processes.
- Part or fully qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA/CIPFA)
- Extensive experience of working in the charity sector either for a national or international not for profit organistion
- Strong knowledge and experience of leading on the production of management accounts
- Experience of supporting the year-end process on financial statements
- An understanding of working in a small organisation
- Strong communication skills with the ability to work effectively with senior stake holders
Candidates are encouraged to apply now as applications are being reviewed on a daily basis.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's