£45000.00 - £55000.00 per annum
14 days ago
Hays Senior Finance
Finance Manager in a fast-growing SME environment specialised in consumer goods.
Your new company
I`m working with an SME business specialised in consumer goods and they are hiring a recently qualified (2017, 2018 or 2019) Finance Manager. This role will suit someone who is looking to take the next step in their career now they have become fully qualified. The business turnover is £8 million, and they were founded in 2015. They have a vibrant, young and fast paced culture and are looking to hire someone who is eager to challenge themselves sand really grow in their next role.
Your new role
- Monitor the day-to-day financial operations
- Track and forecast the company`s financial status and performance
- Responsible for the VAT process
- Work closely with the Managing Director or other Senior Executives
- Prepare monthly management accounts
- Produce quarterly investor reports
- Understand and adhere to financial regulations and legislation
What you will need to succeed
- Fully ACCA, ACA or CIMA Qualified
- Understanding in commercial finance
- Strong Excel skills
- Energetic, highly motivated and a healthy portion of ambition
- An excellent eye for detail
What you will get in return
The new Finance Manager will join a company where personal development is very keen. They are providing several training sessions, personal coaching and a lot of flexibility. Our client tries to inspire their employees and try to create an open mindset.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Karo now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.