|Job Title:||Finance Manager|
|Salary:||£45000 - £49000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Imogen Brown|
|Job Published:||November 23, 2019 18:03|
Do you want to and take ownership of a well-known charity's regional finance function?
Would you want to lead a large team and manage financial performance by influencing key senior staff?
Does analysing and communicating long term financial strategy across the business sound appealing to you?
This is a pivotal position for this well-known large charity in order to deliver the financial goals and objectives across their region. The key responsibilities will be:
- Leading a team in order to deliver the charity's business plans and provide opportunities for development and growth for staff in the team
- Manage the full budgeting process including all business planning cycles and forecasting on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis
- Communicate financial advice across multiple areas of the organisation as a strong business partner in relation to financial targets and guide budget holders to help make better informed decisions
- Ensure business reporting is accurate, relevant and easy to understand for non-finance staff
- Work effectively with multiple managers across the charity to implement and deliver financial plans across both long and short terms.
- A fully qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA, CIPFA)
- Post qualified experience of managing a finance function, preferably in a large and complex organisation
- Experience of managing a full budgeting cycle
- An effective communicator with the ability to work effectively with senior managers from a finance and non-finance background
- A technically strong individual with the ability to use their initiative to drive processes forward
- Ideally have some experience of working in the not for profit sector
This is an excellent opportunity to take ownership of a finance function during an exciting period of change and growth. Please apply now as applications are being reviewed daily.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's