City of London, London
£70000.00 - £80000.00 per annum
20 days ago
Hays Senior Finance
Your new company
I am currently working with a global leading management consultancy firm, looking to hire a finance manager to take on a leading role within the EMEA finance hub. The firm has a truly global remit and currently partners with significant numbers of FTSE100 and Fortune 500 corporations on change management, business advisory and risk mitigation responsibilities.
Your new role
Reporting into the Group Financial Controller this role will be responsible for a range of duties and responsibilities including:
- Ownership of accounting, reporting and compliance for 2 Belgian entities
- Management of a range of EMEA based entities including financial management and oversight of management accounting team inputs
- Staff management of 5 reports (shared with other finance manager)
- Involvement in month-end process to ensure timely close in compliance with US and UK GAAP
- Maintenance of SOX controls environment.
- Annual statutory and regulatory reporting requirements
What you'll need to succeed
You will need to be a qualified accountant with fluent french language skills. You will also need proven experience dealing with Belgian entities and Belgian GAAP. You will be a proven staff manager and have strong technical reporting expertise in relation to US and UK GAAP. Previous professional services sector experience would be preferred but not essential.
What you'll get in return
You will be rewarded with a competitive salary package and the opportunity to work for a market leading brand alongside and lead team of excellent accountants. The role offers good exposure to the business and international entities and will be a technical accounting challenge as well as developing your staff management capabilities.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.