Finance Manager - Qualified
|Job Title:||Finance Manager - Qualified|
|Start Date:||2019-11-20 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Uniqua Admin|
|Job Published:||November 20, 2019 10:26|
Competitive salary and benefits
Love to work in a growth business? Love data? Love Watches and/or Handbags? Love to make a difference? Love working in a fun team?
Xupes is a specialist retailer procuring, curating and selling distinctive pre-owned pieces from recognised, respected global brands. Our sole purpose is to give our clients opportunities to own, treasure and enjoy rare, beautiful and desirable items that once belonged to someone else.
We are currently an online shopping destination for luxury watches, jewellery, handbags and antiques & art but with exciting plans to move into retail. Founded in 2009 we have built up a considerable reputation as a reliable, efficient and friendly online boutique. Xupes.com has been built on the key principles of honesty, integrity, and the highest levels of customer service. We have an in house showroom at our premises at Wickham Hall, Bishops Stortford; a showroom in Amsterdam; a retail presence in the Selfridges owned De Bijenkorf in the heart of Amsterdam and will be opening our first London retail site close to the Royal Exchange in late 2019.
We are very proud to have a highly creative and passionate team and we are looking for a Finance Manager to help us grow. This is a fantastic development role for an enthusiastic, recently qualified accountant with a strong background in financial control.
- Ensuring the accuracy of Xupes accounts, establishing best in class controls and procedures.
- Posting journals and reviewing all accounts.
- Helping produce monthly Financial Accounts for all Xupes entities.
- Producing Balance sheet, Bank and commercial system reconciliations.
- Helping with system improvements and system led controls at at time of rapid growth for the business.
- Supporting the statutory reporting processes.
- Supporting the review of monthly performance against forecast and prior year. Support the timely issue of the Reporting Pack
- Identifying and fixing issues with existing data.
The Candidate: essential
- Strong Excel skills.
- Recently Qualified / Qualified accountant / Finalist considered (ACCA/CIMA/ACA or equivalent).
- Strong Financial control background either in Audit or in a senior Financial control role.
- Good system skills; knowledge of Financial systems.
- Well organized and ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Fantastic attention to detail.
- Strong integrity and a good moral core. Willingness to challenge.
- Enthusiastic with a willingness to learn and make a difference.
The Candidate: preferred
- Experience of simplifying and presenting complex data succinctly and with insight.
- Multi site Retail reporting experience.
- Experience of using Xero.
- Knowledge of Stock.
- Multi currency reporting experience.
- VAT (marginal) experience is beneficial.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£52000 - £58000 per annum + Bonus
Birmingham, West Midlands
£37000.00 - £43000.00 per annum
Senior Commercial Finance Manager
West London, London
£75000 - £85000 per annum + Blue Chip Benefits
Divisional Finance Manager
£52000 - £58000 per annum
Finance Transformation Manager