|Job Title:||Finance Manager|
|Location:||West London, London|
|Salary:||£65000 - £75000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Richard Tonkin|
|Job Published:||October 04, 2019 17:49|
This is a broad finance manager role that will cover financial and management accounting, analysis and business partnering. You will provide financial support and insights to drive business decisions.
Michael Page Finance are delighted to be partnering with an international talent agency based in the heart of West London. An established leading international group, they have recently acquired a sports agency and they're in a period of sustained growth.
Based in their modern offices, they are a fast paced and very entrepreneurial business.
Due to the acquisition they seek a switched on and personable Finance Manager to deliver financial services to the business.
The successful Finance Manager will be responsible for:
- Review and approve journal entries, accruals, prepayments and adjustment
- Maintain ledgers
- Review reconciliations
- Preparation of monthly management accounts
- Cash flow analysis and reporting
- Engage with internal and external stakeholders
My client seeks an experienced, switched on and personable candidate who is:
- A qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA).
- Financial and management accounting experience
- Strong excel skills
- Ability to business partner with stakeholders at all levels with the ability to challenge
- Self starter and
- We are seeking an experienced, switched on and personable candidate to be responsible for providing
financial services to ensure an efficient, accurate & timely, Financial & Management Accounting function.
A great Finance Manager role based with a progressive and forward thinking business. The role comes with a base salary circa £65,000-£75,000 plus benefits.
Finance Manager | West London | Leisure and Sport Agency
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Financial Reporting Manager
City of London, London
£60000 - £65000 per annum + bonus plus benefits
£45000 - £50000 per annum
Assistant Financial Controller
£42000.00 - £45000.00 per annum
Senior Management Accountant