|Job Title:||Finance Manager|
|Salary:||£50000 - £55000 per annum, Benefits: Car, healthcare, bonus and bens|
|Start Date:||2019-09-04 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Uniqua Admin|
|Job Published:||September 05, 2019 20:37|
£50,000 - £55,000 plus car, healthcare, bonus and bens
Our Infrastructure Services finance team are looking for a Senior Accountant / Junior Financial Controller to support the Financial Business Partner in providing expert financial knowledge and advice, ensuring best practice governance is in place on a significant long term contract within our infrastructure services division.
- Act as a Business Partner to the contracts management teams providing leadership, support, guidance and commercial challenge across the projects
- Develop detailed knowledge of contract financials and represent the finance function in the monthly forecast and reporting reviews with Senior Management and contract teams
- Provide decision-driving analysis to leverage opportunities and mitigate risk
- Manage regional finance teams.
- Have Responsibility for driving standardisation across finance processes within the region
- Ensure costing and system reconciliations are accurate to facilitate timely client billing
- Have responsibility for contract balance sheet reconciliations including standard costing, payroll control, WIP, VAT and Stock valuation
- Manage the month-end and year-end processes.
- A Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA) with post qualification experience
- Strong commercial acumen
- Prior experience of long term contracts, project accounting, infrastructure, construction, facilities management or other transferable sector experience
- The ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships across the organisation
- The ability to deliver results in a complex environment
- Demonstrable experience of business/process improvement
- Excellent Microsoft Excel and IT skills
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£68 - £400.00 per day
Finance Manager (Property Management)
£50000.00 - £55000.00 per annum + bonus
Finance Manager (architecture)
£250.00 - £300.00 per day
Finance Systems Manager
£56000 - £60000 per annum
£100000 - £120000 per annum, Benefits: highly competitive bonus, car or car allowance, family healthcare, generous holiday allowance, pension scheme and share schemes.