|Job Title:||Finance Manager|
|Location:||Sheffield, South Yorkshire|
|Salary:||£40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Jack Curtis|
|Job Published:||September 04, 2019 11:27|
FINANCE MANAGER - SHEFFIELD- £40,000 - £50,000
Your new company
Hays are working with a reputable and forward thinking business who are the leading provider of services within their specialised market. As a company they provide the best possible outcomes for their employees and customers, by investing in new technology, and developing the careers of their employees.
Your new role
The role is a 3 month temporary position, potentially with a view to go permanent and will provide support to Finance Director in ensuring accuracy, integrity and development of the business' financial reporting.
Your key responsibilities include:
- Ownership of budgeting and forecasting models which support the FD in forecasting profit and cashflow
- Working with Sales and Commercial teams to ensure forecasting models incorporate the most up to date information on expected margins and selling prices on future unit completions
- Analysing cost variances incurred and enhancing the understanding of business performance to share with key stakeholders
- Lead the development of KPI reporting, enhancing both existing reporting and identifying new relevant KPIs, with a particular focus on automation of production utilising the ERP system
- Provide direction and supervision to the team, ensuring workload is appropriately prioritised and all deadlines are met
- Ad hoc analysis as required by the FD, CFO and the wider business
- Assisting with monthly management accounts and reporting
- Maintaining and enhancing existing budgeting and forecasting models
- Cost analysis and KPI reporting, supporting the FD
- Ad hoc projects / analysis as required by the FD & CFO
To be successful in this role you will have ideally experience including;
- Qualified/Part Qualified accountant
- Practical experience of working in industry, ideally in a larger business / plc environment
- A confident IT user with strong Excel skills and ability to pick up new systems quickly
- A strong work ethic with a 'can do' attitude and able to lead self
- Clear communicator and ability to fit seamless into existing team
What you'll get in return
You will receive a competitive salary between £40k - £50k + competitive benefits.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Up to £50000 per annum + plus benefits
£50000 - £60000 per annum + Benefits
45000 - 70000
Internal Audit Manager
£50000.00 - £60000.00 per annum
Internal Audit & Risk Manager
£55000.00 - £65000.00 per annum + Bonus & Benefits