|Job Title:||Finance Manager|
|Salary:||£55000.00 - £60000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Joshua De La Noy|
|Job Published:||August 29, 2019 15:18|
Your new company
An award winning, global learning solutions company revolutionising learning, knowledge sharing and communication in the workplace. They are an exciting, customer-facing firm who are interested in the promotion of innovation and employee satisfaction.
Your new role
- Prepare monthly consolidated management reporting across five legal entities
- Provide analysis of key variances to budget and respond to any investor queries,
- Provide variance analysis and commentary on monthly results, both internally and to external investors.
- Be the main point of contact and take ownership of the annual audit process
- Critically challenge current working practices with the aim the improve departmental efficiency and the quality of monthly reporting.
- Ensure compliance with local filing regulations.
- Responsible for the preparation and submission of quarterly UK and Australian VAT returns.
- Ensure compliance with current indirect tax legislation and best practice
- Coordinate the annual Research and development tax claim, both with internal stakeholders and external parties
- Take full ownership for the development of the NetSuite accounting package
What you need to succeed
You will need to be a fully qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA, outgoing and personable individual with excellent communication skills and a motivation to build long-lasting relationships within a team. A successful candidate will be key in developing the finance department, enhancing and overseeing a strong internal control environment and liaising with non-financial members within the Company.
What you will get in return
You will receive a competitive salary depending on your experience as well as a generous bonus package in a fresh and centrally located start-up. This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to gain experience in an innovative, exciting environment with the desire to get hands-on with the details of the company.
What you need to do now
If you are interested in this opportunity then click "Apply Now". Alternatively, if this isn't the right opportunity for you but you are actively looking then get in contact with the Senior Finance team at Hays in central London.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Finance Business Partner
Up to £45000 per annum
Finance Manager, French speaking
£45000 - £50000 per annum + Plus benefits
£55000 - £60000 per annum + Bonus, Pension, Parking, 25 days holiday
Internal Audit Manager
£50000.00 - £60000.00 per annum