|Job Title:||Finance Manager|
|Location:||North West London, London|
|Salary:||£50000 - £60000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Stephen McCarthy|
|Job Published:||August 02, 2019 17:33|
* Monthly management accounts produced and issued in line with strict reporting timetable.
* All balance sheet account reconciliations produced and reviewed on a monthly basis.
* Strong and trusting relationships established with all stakeholders.
* 100% compliance with all internal control procedures
* Ensure that all reports issued in relation to the sites are timely and accurate. In particular, the monthly management accounts need to be issued in line with the strict month end timetable.
* Responsible for balance sheet control, including 100% compliance of balance sheet reconciliations on a monthly basis.
* Build meaningful relationships with all stakeholders, and in particular, operational managers, the Group Financial Controller and other members of the finance team.
* Understand the drivers of EBITDA for sites including Key Performance Indicators. Communicate trends and opportunities to improve EBITDA to operational managers in a timely and proactive manner.
* Monitor and maintain compliance of internal controls.
* Support internal and external audits, implementing new control recommendations and ensuring compliance with existing policies.
This would be a great opportunity for an immediately available Finance Manager / Financial Controller looking to work for a large, multi-site business with excellent reputation across the UK. There is an opportunity for this role to develop into a longer-term contract / permanent opportunity for the right candidate.
Vitae Financial Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's