|Job Title:||Finance Manager|
|Location:||Bristol City Centre, Bristol|
|Salary:||£35000 - £40000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||May Travis|
|Job Published:||July 25, 2019 17:01|
Exciting opportunity to join a growing and ambitious, newly acquired business. The role would suit a qualified accountant with an SME or smaller practice background who's able to get invovled in all aspects of finance. This person will grow and develop with the business and work closely with the FC and FD to drive strategic decisions.
Our client is an ambitious SME with exciting growth plans. They are the perfect business for a finance manager who's looking to grow into the role and business as it expands.
The Finance Manager:
- Producing Management Accounts each month.
- Managing Finance & Admin Team.
- Debtors & Creditor monthly reviews.
- Recording and reporting on all Fixed Asset movements, including additions and disposals.
- Bank reconciliations, intercompany accounting.
- VAT preparation and reporting.
- Approval and sign off of payroll and some payment requests.
- P&L and Cashflow Forecasting
- Periodic review and updating of documents relating to ongoing procedures.
- Analysis of actual costs to support Budget/Forecast preparation.
- Monthly review of Balance Sheet and review of/preparation of reconciliations.
- Preparation of documents and audit schedules prior to and during external annual audit.
- Group reporting as required.
- Ad-hoc finance duties for F&CD and some holiday cover within Finance Department if needed.
- Qualified Accountant
- Experience of managing a small team would be an advantage, but not essential. The accountant will be familiar with all aspects of inputs and outputs of a financial system, including purchase ledger and sales ledger.
- You will have excellent computer skills with a demonstrable understanding of Excel and you will have good data manipulation skills.
- Experience of external annual audits and the support information required would be an advantage.
- Sage 50 experience would be useful along with experience of a similar financial package. Experience of using Oracle would also be an advantage.
Attractive Package + additional benefits and flexible working options.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£60000 - £70000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits
£40 - £70000.00 per annum
£40 - £65000.00 per annum
Richmond upon Thames, London
£50000.00 - £55000 per annum + bonus
Finance Manager (FP&A/Reporting)
£70000 - £75000 per annum + Benefits