|Job Title:||Finance Manager|
|Salary:||£55000 - £60000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Nathan Freestone|
|Job Published:||July 19, 2019 14:00|
This is an exciting Finance Manager role within a fast growing market leader near Bicester. The role of Finance will focus on Multi-Site Accounting, Commercial Analysis, Finance Business Partnering and Team Management.
The role of Finance Manager sits within a multi site Management Business based near Bicester. The role will provide operational support to a number of Business units throughout the UK. The company has grown significantly is the last 3 years and have impressive plans to grow further. The company is continuing to expand with an active pipeline of new developments.
- Preparation of monthly Management Accounts packs for each facility (separate companies, 10 sets of Management Accounts in total), including KPIs, variance analysis and forecasts. This includes the computation and journal processing of Prepayments, Accruals, CAPEX / Depreciation as well as Balance Sheet Reconciliations and Royalty Calculations.
- Presenting and explaining management information and working closely with, as well as supporting and advising, the Senior Management team across the business.
- Systems admin, support and problem solving involving the company's operational system.
- Sales reconciliation between operational reports and Finance.
- Management of a transactional Finance team of 2 full time members of staff.
- Bank Reconciliations, Transactional Processing and Payment Runs for the Parent Co.
- Cashflow Management.
- Sales reporting to external partner companies.
- Adhoc duties as requested by the Directors
ACCA or CIMA qualified, several years of experience in a finance role; experience using SAGE / other accounting software; advanced level of general IT skills - particularly Microsoft Excel
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£60000.00 - £75000.00 per annum + bonus and benefits
£60000 - £70000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits
£50000.00 - £55000.00 per annum
£40 - £70000.00 per annum
£45000.00 - £50000.00 per annum