13 days ago
Hays Senior Finance
An experienced Finance Officer is required for this role
Your new company
A small friendly company based in a pretty village just outside Newbury
Your new role
You will be part of the Senior Management team and work closely with the Board
Responsibilities include budgetary control, treasury management, financial reporting and risk management as well as deputising for the Company Secretary when needed.
- Monitoring budgetary controls as well as business strategy planning
- Supporting business development activity and negotiating new contracts with relation to finance
- Monitoring and enhancing the systems with regards to payroll, pensions, income and expenditure and sales ledger
- Preparation of financial statements and engagement with external auditors
- Ensure compliance with regulations and laws including SORP and HM Revenue
- Responsibility for charity tax and VAT submissions
- Preparation and submission of VAT returns
- Recruit and motivate a small finance team
What you'll need to succeed
A qualified accountant with good accounting experience from an SME
Candidates seeking part time work will also be considered for this position
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.