Finance Director - Scale-up e-commerce business
|Job Title:||Finance Director - Scale-up e-commerce business|
|Salary:||potential equity stake|
|Contact Name:||Paul Urquhart|
|Job Published:||December 03, 2020 22:59|
Superb opportunity to join fast-growth e-commerce / e-tail business looking for their first finance director, working towards a sale or to secure private equity investment.
My client is a fast-growth e-commerce company selling an ever growing and innovative range of products to a growing consumer base in the UK and US.
As Finance Director you will be very commercially minded and will provide strategic financial leadership for the business.
This is a newly created role to support the ongoing fast-growth of the organisation.
Your responsibilities will include:
· Managing a small, but growing, finance team including mentoring and performance management
· Leading the banking relationship for the business
· Improving the infrastructure of the finance function by streamlining and improving systems and processes
· Establishing credit lines for the business, including Trade Finance facilities and the ongoing management of these facilities
· Managing cashflow for the business on a daily basis at a granular level
· Producing detailed budgets and models for the business, for both internal use and for potential investors
· Establishing and maintaining financial policies and procedures for the company
· Working with our external accountants to deliver timely and accurate monthly management accounts
· Ensuring tight financial control and reporting for each of the company's business units
· Leading the annual audit process
The ideal candidate for this exciting FD role will be formally qualified (ACA, ACCA, CIMA) with a proven track record operating at Finance Director level. You will be well motivated and enthusiastic, and will be able to integrate into a small and close knt team of directors and the wider business.
You should have experience of establishing banking facilities and managing credit lines, including Trade finance facilities.
Experience of importing goods would be an advantage
Experience of leading a business to Private Equity investment and/or a successful exit is important and you should evidence this in your application.
Competitive combination of an attractive salary PLUS potential equity stake.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£80000.00 - £90000.00 per annum
£125000 - £150000 per annum + bonus + benefits
Commercial Finance Business Partner
Up to £60000 per annum + plus bonus and benefits
Finance Business Partner
£45000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + + Benefits
Factory Finance Business Partner
£65000 - £70000 per annum + £5k Car + Bonus + Benefits