Finance Director - Hospitality
|Job Title:||Finance Director - Hospitality|
|Contact Name:||Lorna Wilson|
|Job Published:||September 12, 2019 17:32|
I am working on an exciting opportunity for a fast-growing restaurant chain based in North London. The company's turnover this year was £29m and is forecasted to be £35m next year. They are looking for an interim finance director to join the CEO in growing the business. You will be managing a team of four and be responsible for all aspects of strategic finance:
- Assist in developing company strategy for growth
- Monitor cash flow, accounts, and other financial transactions. Maintain 2-year rolling cash flow forecast
- Reengineer and develop the finance function - Implement new systems and process's as required.
- Create and 3 year forecast.
- Develop monthly reporting
- Ensure all covenants and financial requirements due from financing agreements are met and maintained
This role would suit a qualified accountant from a multi- site background. You will enjoy developing a team, processes and controls while working with owners to create a long term vision. As this role is on an interim basis, only candidates on two week notice will be considered
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's