|Job Title:||Finance Director|
|Salary:||£100000.00 - £120000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Liam Oakes|
|Job Published:||December 08, 2021 08:18|
Your new company
You will be working for a world-renowned marketing agency and production company. You will be working directly with the executive board as the #1 in finance. You will have a blue chip client base, and exposure to some very high profile clients.
Your new role
As a Finance Director you will partner the leadership team, influencing all commercial decisions and aiming to maximise profit across divisions. A brief outline of your responsibilities include:
- Lead and take full ownership for the finance function, including all finance decision making for the Group.
- Co-ordinate the financial planning process across all areas of the business.
- As a member of the executive team review metrics and ensure projects are on track from an internal and external profitability perspective.
- Oversee the preparation of monthly management accounts, including variance analysis to provide financial and supporting information to the decision-making process.
- Ensure all tax obligations are met.
- Manage external relationships with external accountants, advisers and banks
What you'll need to succeed
A fully qualified (ACA, CIMA, ACCA) accountant with excellent communication skills, strong attention to detail, coupled with the ability to influence and lead colleagues is essential. With demonstrable experience of partnering with senior management, this person will have a proven track record of contributing to company growth in a Creative environment. This is a great hands-on opportunity for an aspiring, pro-active, enthusiastic, and driven Finance Director to lead and manage the financial operation of the business from start to finish.
What you'll get in return
This is a phenomenal opportunity to be the voice of finance across an established creative agency. On top of a very competitive remuneration package you will also benefit from board level exposure across the group, fantastic company benefits and the opportunity to work with high profile clients.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's