|Job Title:||Finance Director|
|Contact Name:||Kavita Sharma|
|Job Published:||June 23, 2021 08:40|
Your new company
A multinational business are currently recruiting for a Finance Director to join their large finance team.
Your new role
This role is a varied and challenging position which will include but not be limited to the below tasks:
- Build and foster great working relationships with key stakeholders both international and client facing, acting as a key strategic business partner to the client
- Work to manage requests around client audit requirements
- Measure and work towards account KPIs
- Drive a high performance finance team across different locations
- Work to high quality financial and commercial performance through a thorough understanding of contract SLA's
- Using commercial acumen identify and implement saving opportunities to clients
- Oversee the work of the finance teams to ensure accuracy and timeliness of financial accounting including compliance with SOX controls
- Deliver own and client management information inc annual budgets and forecasts
What you'll need to succeed
You will be a Qualified Accountant with an ACA, ACCA or CIMA qualification. You will also have experience of working in a client facing role where you have had high levels of client engagement including face to face meetings. Driving a high performing finance team and the development of staff is key to the success of this role so prior experience in this area will be beneficial. A knowledge of the requirements of operating in a multinational/multiservice environment is key. Excellent communications skills are required as this role will involve working closely with stakeholders across all levels both internally and externally.
What you'll get in return
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a well-established yet growing and dynamic business. An exciting opportunity allowing you to work with people on a regular basis within a finance environment. Excellent salary and benefits are on offer as well as excellent public transport links and some flexibility with working patterns.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£60000 - £80000 per annum
Finance Manager (Property Development)
£45000.00 - £55000.00 per annum + bonus
Group Finance Manager (Property)
£65000.00 - £75000.00 per annum + bonus