|Job Title:||Finance Director|
|Salary:||Competitive Salary Package|
|Job Published:||June 15, 2021 12:33|
In the role of Finance Director, you will hold a seat on the board and will be responsible for the financial health of the business and will work closely with the board of directors on strategic and commercial planning. Within your day-to-day activities you will work with their Financial controller to produce financial reports and together will develop strategies based on collective financial research; the objective being that through your analysis, knowledge and acumen you will enable their senior leaders to make sound business decisions in the long and short term.
Additionally, you will oversee the Finance team to ensure a consistent, efficient service is provided to the business; you will manage the on-going development needs of your direct reports and will work with the FC to grow the knowledge, skills and accountabilities of the team, impacting on the focus, engagement, and overall productivity of the department.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Manage the company's financial control framework, ensuring adherence at all times.
- Work with the leadership team to grow the business, formulating strategies and plans.
- Lead the financial due diligence and work with the board on strategic decisions and forecasting of new acquisitions.
- Provide analysis and guidance on the company strategy and influencing decision making.
- Responsible for ensuring all statutory, taxation and digital reporting requirements are completed in a timely manner.
- Ensure P&L reporting and variance analysis is issued within tight deadlines along with insightful commentary and recommendations.
- Manage the company's planning, budget and forecasting processes and ensure non-finance managers understand variances and trends.
- Lead monthly reporting to funders ensuring covenant compliance.
- Build and maintain productive relationships with key stakeholders and business leaders; be recognised as a trusted business partner and advisor.
- Oversee the finance team.
- Manage, through your team, effective relationships with all contractors and suppliers; IT providers, Health Insurers, Main insurers and oversee capital expenditure.
- Ongoing review of all cashflow requirements across multiple companies.
- To constantly review the department processes and systems with your FC, continually driving optimum efficiency for both time and cost, remaining agile and seeking to identify trends, risks and opportunities.
What you’ll need to succeed
- A minimum of five years’ post qualified experience in a finance role, ideally spanning both practice and industry roles.
- Ability to work on multiple companies simultaneously.
- Experience of an acquisitive environment and incorporating new entities into the group.
- Extensive experience within Financial Control and commercial environments, with critical thinking and a high level of analytical skills.
- Able to manage, guide and lead a team to ensure appropriate financial processes are being adhered to.
- A solid understanding of financial statistics and accounting principles
- Working knowledge of all statutory legislation and regulations
- Managed relationships with Bank lenders
- Logical thinking and decision making
- Confident, assertive, and tenacious manner
- Strong communication skills both written and oral
- Leadership and People Management
- Skilled influencer
- Strong presentation skills and advanced knowledge of Excel
- Good organisational and time management skills
- A team player
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
Closing date 05/07/2021 23:59:00
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£60000 - £80000 per annum
Finance Manager (Property Development)
£45000.00 - £55000.00 per annum + bonus
Group Finance Manager (Property)
£65000.00 - £75000.00 per annum + bonus