|Job Title:||Finance Director|
|Salary:||£100000.00 - £130000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Sophie Herring|
|Job Published:||May 24, 2021 17:59|
Finance Director - £100,000-130,000 - Media Agency - London based
Your new company
As one of London's more experienced international advertising agencies based in London, their focus is on creativity and innovation in the advertising and digital media space.
Your new role
- Overall responsibility for the month-end and quarter-end processes, closing the accounts accurately within agreed deadlines
- Work closely with corporate functions including Finance, Tax, Treasury, HR/payroll
- Ensure that the business is managed against key financial targets and taking the lead in the resolution of any significant finance issues
- Work closely with the businesses to challenge assumptions, ensure timely updates and help improve the overall reporting and planning process
- Oversee all reporting, tax and internal control functions
- Maintain accurate and up to date financial records in accordance with prevailing accounting (IFRS) and statutory regulations
- Business partnering with senior stake-holders
What you'll need to succeed
You will have to be technically strong with the ability to provide commercial insight for the business and its departments. You will be a qualified accountant out of practice and have experience in the Media or Technology sector in order to operate efficiently in a fast-paced and high-growth environment.
What you'll get in return
Aside from receiving a highly competitive salary and benefits package, you will gain the opportunity to work within a well-renowned and diversified Media Agency.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's