|Job Title:||Finance Director|
|Location:||Leeds, West Yorkshire|
|Salary:||Up to £40400.00 per annum + pro rata|
|Contact Name:||Catherine Hill|
|Job Published:||March 30, 2021 18:06|
Part Time Finance Director -Leeds Based Charity - Flexible Working
Part Time Finance Director Leeds 18.5 Hours Per Week ( Flexible Working)
I am delighted to be working with a Leeds-based charity that delivers a range of advocacy services and which exists to empower people facing disadvantage to have their voices heard, their rights respected and to be able to live their lives, as they choose.
As an organisation, they have expanded the scope and scale of their work considerably over the last 10 years and have ambitious plans to develop over the period ahead. Currently, they have a turnover of £2 million with 80 staff and over 100 volunteers.
They are looking to recruit a qualified accountant to help us them develop an entrepreneurial culture by engaging the whole organisation to become more financially aware. In addition, if appointed, you will:
- Oversee Group's financial management and accounting
- Ensure legal compliance and efficacy of the charity's governance arrangements
- Take overall responsibility for Information Governance
- Lead the development of the organisation's finance and resources strategy
- Oversee and supervise the Finance Team
What's on offer?
- The role is based on the outskirts of the City Centre with free parking available
- Pension scheme
- Staff counselling and assistance scheme
- 25 days annual leave (pro-rata for part-time hours) and flexible working
We are particularly keen to hear from candidates with experience and knowledge of the voluntary and community sector. Although this is not essential, you will need to demonstrate a desire to work in this sector.
For a full job description and person specification please contact Catherine Hill at Hays Senior Finance.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£65k - 70k per year + +Excellent Benefits
Director of Finance
£70k - 80k per year
Director of Finance and Resources
Director of Finance & Infrastructure
£55 000 to £60 000 dependent on qualification, skill & experience
£42000.00 - £47000.00 per annum + excellent benefits