£90000 - £100000 per annum + Bonus, Pension, PMI, Parking,
13 days ago
A rapidly expanding organisation that has a well established and reputable brand. This is a hands on Finance Director position, managing all aspects of finance, leading a small team and driving business strategy.
The company is in an exciting phase of growth and expansion as they continue to diversify their offering. They bring a unique range of products and services to their clients that has brought them a great reputation in this competitive market. This organisation has continued to expand and grow resulting in a diverse and exciting end to end Finance Director position.
Reporting to the Managing Director, and supporting the wider business, this key role will be accountable for taking ownership of the finance function, and associated accounting responsibilities.
Primary accountability's will include:
- Manage the monthly closing and reporting process, including quarterly and annual audits
- Manage the reporting package, including variance to budget/forecasts
- Management of the month end process
- Manage annual Budget and quarterly forecasts
- Adhere to accounting policies and procedures
- Lead the financial reports and other financial metric reporting
- Lead and develop a small team
- Identify and advise on new business opportunity
- Special projects and other tasks as required
To be successful, you will be qualified ACA, ACCA or CIMA. Ideally you will have experience in a number one finance role, leading the finance strategy in an end to end managerial position. You will have developed a strong technical accounting skill set with IFRS and other reporting standards. CV's should have clear career progression, without too many moves.
The successful candidates will be results driven, with a proven experience of successfully achieving goals. First class planning and prioritisation skills, and being commercially astute.
A salary on offer of £90,000-£100,000 depending on experience, plus a competitive benefits package.
If interested please submit your CV and call Lewis Rowe on 077699 25112 or 01189 559 062.