|Job Title:||Finance Director|
|Salary:||£40000 - £50000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Rebecca Sherman|
|Job Published:||March 03, 2020 19:46|
Opportunity to be the dynamic, strategic leader of a growing Multi Academy Trust in the East Midlands
Continually improve processes, reduce inefficiencies and save costs.
We are a relatively new Multi Academy Trust in the East Midlands with a unique ethos who are constantly looking to grow and improve. This is an opportunity to become a leader in of one of the most exciting and fastest evolving sectors. With such change and growth comes an opportunity to add real value and streamline such transitions as the key decision maker.
- Be a visible and effective leader across the organisation.
- Financial Planning and Strategy for the Trust.
- Ensuring the Trust reporting adheres to ESFA guidelines.
- Overseeing the accounts process and ensuring the production of monthly and annual accounts, budgets and forecasts.
- Advise various senior stakeholders on financial aspects of strategic and operational plans.
- Finance systems maintenance and improvement.
- Quality and standards.
- Reduce inefficiencies in cost through procurement and general savings.
- Relationship Building - you will create and maintain relationships with the various stakeholders within the trust.
As Finance Director you will have:
an ACCA, ACA, CIMA or CIPFA accountancy qualification
Experience within the not for profit sector; ideally experience working for a Multi academy trust.
Experience in communicating complex financial information to non- finance stakeholders.
£40,000-£50,000 + LGPS
Other benefits to be discussed.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£85,000 + benefits
Director of Finance and Corporate Services
Wolverhampton, West Midlands
£35000 - £40000 per annum
Senior Finance Business Partner
£60k - 63k per year + excellent benefits
Head of Finance
£50000 - £55000 per annum