|Job Title:||Finance Director|
|Salary:||£55000.00 - £60000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Andrew Piercy|
|Job Published:||October 23, 2019 18:11|
Hays Senior Finance are currently recruiting for a growing organisation within the education sector.
You will be responsible for developing and managing a comprehensive financial service to the CEO and to provide support to the Board. To provide the Chief Executive and Senior Management Team with the financial information and strategic thinking necessary to deliver the objectives.
- Responsible for the production of accurate monthly financial data and monthly financial pack for the CEO
- Responsible for the financial evaluation and feasibility studies of any new opportunities or projects that the board considers.
- Submission of statutory returns.
- Responsible for liaising with Bankers where appropriate ensuring we monitor performance and covenants.
- Attendance at Board and finance trustees meeting to present quarterly accounts.
- Attendance at the Senior Management Team meetings.
- Responsible for preparation and submission of annual budgets and half yearly forecasts to Senior Management Team and Trustees.
- Liaison with Chief Executive on Pre Planned Maintenance programme
- Cash-flow planning and treasury management to take account of key capital expenditure programmes.
- Management of finance department.
- Overseeing of annual audit and liaison with auditors.
- Collation of data and preparation of monthly KPI's as directed by the Chief Executive and follow up of queries arising from reports.
- Reviewing overheads and identifying any cost saving opportunities.
- Identifying and implementing any changes in processes and procedures to improve efficiency of system.
- Responsible for IT systems, data protection and system resilience.
- Any other tasks as directed by the Chief Executive from time to time.
- You will have a key role in the long-term strategic development and planning
- You will work closely with the CEO and have responsibility for ensuring that sound and appropriate financial governance and risk management arrangements are in place, preparing and monitoring budgets and ensuring the delivery of annual accounts.
- Your role will cover Financial Management, Funding, Risk management and Compliance, and Contracts and Services.
What you'll need to succeed
- You'll be a qualified accountant (ACA, CIMA, ACCA, CIPFA)
- Your Leadership skills will ensure you can direct, motivate and develop your small team of finance staff to ensure that they deliver a high-quality service
This key post requires a strategic, professional individual who is self-motivated, flexible and possesses first class communication skills.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Interim Director of Finance
£300 - £350 per day
Interim Finance Business Partner
North London, London
£250 - £300 per day
Finance Systems Manager
£80000.00 - £100000.00 per annum + bonus and benefits
City of London, London
£300.00 - £350.00 per day
Senior FP&A Accountant
£50000 - £55000 per annum