|Job Title:||Finance Director|
|Contact Name:||Dan Atkins|
|Job Published:||September 19, 2019 20:19|
Michael Page are looking for a hands-on Finance Director for a role within a local Charity based in Nottingham.
A well-established Charity in Nottingham that specialise the provision of care services are looking for a Finance Director to support the leadership team. The organisation has been recognised as a leading service provider and deals with high volumes of data and a more complex financial process.
The Finance Director role has been created to support the diverse leadership team in the development of the Charity. Based in the Nottingham head office, the successful candidate will:
- Review and deliver a monthly commentary and analysis of the financial health and performance of the charity
- Drive efficiencies through system improvements to ensure data integrity
- Highlight clear risks and opportunities drawn out of the financial data
- Lead a small and highly capable team
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record as a Finance Director within the 3rd sector - ideally in another charity. With the growth of the organisation, you will need to demonstrate the bandwidth to support the organisation through the planned 2-3 years of growth. Also, you will:
- Have a clear grasp of the challenges faced and opportunities for a Charity
- See this as an opportunity to 'give back' rather than a career step
- Have excellent written and oral communication skills
- Demonstrate leadership capabilities both with finance and non-financial colleagues
- Be professionally qualified (ACA, ACCA, CIMA or CIPFA)
- Seek improvements and be able to create a cultural change
The FD role is both a strategic and hands-on role that will evolve in the coming 12-18 months. As the FD, the organisation will be looking to pay £65-80k + benefits.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's