|Job Title:||Finance Director|
|Salary:||£70000.00 - £80000.00 per annum + car + bonus|
|Contact Name:||Euan Begbie|
|Job Published:||August 07, 2019 17:54|
Finance Director, Manufacturing, Nottingham, £70,000 - £80,000p/a
Hays Senior Finance are partnering exclusively with a division of a global manufacturing business to recruit a Finance Director to be based at their UK Head Office in Nottingham. You will report to the local General Manager with a dotted line to the global FD.
The business were acquired last year and have now been integrated into the Group. Due to this they will require someone who can not only get involved into the day to day running of the finance function but also work closely Group Senior Leadership Team.
You will manage a local team of 3 however this may increase over the next 12 months as the business continues to expand. Some travel is likely to be involved and initially this will just be European but longer term may include the US.
Brief overview of responsibilities:
- Manage and develop 3 employees to ensure high engagement and thus high performance
- Preparation and presentation of forecasts, operational reviews and reports
- Liaise with local management team and key stakeholders to review financial and operational performance
- Ensure compliance with Group policies and local rules/regulations
- Deliver high quality and timely reporting to both internal and external stakeholders
- Guarantee successful results from statutory reporting and financial audits
- Continuously contribute to improvement of tasks and processes
- Provide data and analysis to support business decisions
The role will require a seasoned finance professional who is fully qualified (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) with extensive manufacturing experience. You must have exposure to running a UK operation whilst being part of a much larger group. The group are in the process of rolling out SAP across Europe so a good understanding of this would be a distinct advantage. Given the growth and evolution of the business this will provide a great platform to take ownership and really add value at an exciting time.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£50000 - £60000 per annum
£50000 - £60000 per annum
SME Finance Manager
£45000.00 - £55000.00 per annum
Commercial Finance Manager
Huddersfield, West Yorkshire
£45000 - £48000 per annum
Head of Finance
Car Allowance + Pension + Bonus