|Job Title:||Finance Director|
|Salary:||£70000.00 - £100000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Kavita Sharma|
|Job Published:||July 09, 2019 16:12|
Your new company
A growing SME business is currently looking for an experienced FD to join their senior management team. This is an exciting role for a diverse business who is looking for an entrepreneurial FD that is keen to move the business forward whilst working closely with the Directors in this family run business.
Your new role
This is a varied business which will require the successful individual to remain really hands on with the accounting function as well as making business critical decisions. The role will involve but not be limited to:
- Managing and pulling together all monthly and quarterly accounts
- Consolidating accounts
- Financial analysis
- Cost analysis with identification and implementation on cost saving methods
- Preparing budgets and forecasts
- Preparing and leading on year end accounts with colleagues and external auditors
- Ensuring billing is managed and accurate
- Overseeing rent collections across UK and EU
- Handling all accounting queries
- Preparing and submitting VAT returns
- Ad hoc project work with Directors
- Advise on financial implications of new business ventures
- Cashflow forecasting and waterfall statements
- Working with banks reviewing loan agreements and re-financing
- Active role in overseeing HR, IT and other business areas.
What you'll need to succeed
You will be an an experienced Finance Director within the Property or Real estate arena. You will also have experience working within an SME and or family run business. You will also be a qualified accountant with an ACA, CIMA or ACCA qualification. This is a hands on position which will suit a candidate who enjoys working closely with all areas of a small but growing business. This role would also suit a candidate who has experience reviewing new business ventures and opportunities closely.
What you'll get in return
This is a brilliant opportunity to work for an ambitious business where your work and ideas will have an impact on the business. You will be offered a competitive salary and flexible working benefits.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£45000 - £50000 per annum + Excellent Benefits
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£70000.00 - £80000.00 per annum + car, bonus
City of London, London
£45000.00 - £52000.00 per annum + + bonus + benefits
Commercial Finance Analyst
£40000 - £55000 per annum + Benefits
Supply Chain Finance Transformation Lead
£80000 - £100000 per annum