|Job Title:||Finance Director|
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||£70000 - £80000 per annum + Benefits|
|Reference:||TS 578857 C9_1559923360|
|Contact Name:||Toby Sweeney|
|Job Published:||June 07, 2019 17:02|
North London - £70- £80k + Benefits
Our client, a medium sized charity, are recruiting for a new Finance Director role. To fill this role it is imperative you have considerable experience within the public sector or charity industry. This role works with the executive team to implement the strategy and ultimately be responsible for the business planning and forecasting.
* To ensure that accurate, timely and relevant financial information is provided to the Board, Senior Directors Team and Trustees.
* Engage in funding negotiates with areas of the NHS and maintain service level agreements
* To be responsible for the maintenance and improvement of an effective financial performance framework, ensuring a balance of focus across budgetary variances, the underlying position, trend analysis and forecasts.
* To ensure systems are in place to monitor and report activity and income to the best possible standard following the introduction of a new electronic record system.
* Control the expectations of other directors in line with a budget produced alongside the CEO.
* Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIPFA or CIMA).
* Considerable experience in a public sector business and operating at the Director level.
* Financial Management Experience.
Based in the North of London this role provides an ideal location as well as a challenging but rewarding role. Not only will a successful applicants work closely alongside board members, they will take a proactive role in facilitating considerable structural changes within the institution.
AGY - Vitae Financial Recruitment
We Exist To Be Different - Membership NOT Registration
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Director of Finance
£350.00 - £450.00 per day
Assistant Finance Director
£500.00 - £600.00 per day
£45000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + excellent benefits
Up to £45000.00 per annum
£52000 - £56000 per annum + flexible working, flexi-time